Saturday, January 22, 2005

Anirudh's dream

This has been dictated to me by Anirudh. He had this really beautiful dream and the next morning he vividly remembered the dream and he described it to us. Want to share it.

"I woke up one day in the morning. I could not hear a sound. I went to the dining room and saw ALL my friends there. They said "Hi Anirudh". Then I saw someone else. He was not my friend. He looked like a teacher. He was Count Olaf from the movie Lemony Snickets A Series of Unfortunate Events. He was passing out today's homework. Then he said hello and passed out a sheet of the homework to me. I looked at it. Today's homework was about two-headed king cobras. On the backside you had to write about leeches. You had to bring in a leech. Then I thought that leeches can kill you. Then I thought how to bring in a leech. Then Count Olaf passed out another sheet which was yesterday's homework. Yesterday's homework was about going to Count Olaf's house and go across a lake full of leeches and then write about Cornel Cave. So we went to Count Olaf's house and we had to go to the reptile room first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home